Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Our 28th Wedding Anniversary

posted by:
Unknown

28 years, such a feat! Let me count our accomplishments....

... A handsome, intelligent, healthy, very loving 5 year old son. Almost lost him at 3 months due to threathened abortion but God saved him.

... A handsome, very intelligent, talented 15 year old son. Almost lost him but God saved him.

... A beautiful, talented, swimmer now cheerleader, intelligent 18 year old daughter. A deans lister!

... A very caring, loving, intelligent, talented dancer and cheerleader. My 21 year old beautiful daughter. My top moral booster! My angel!

... My eldest, beautiful 25 year old daughter, very responsible, no nonsense person, intelligent, talented dancer and cheerleader. Always the captain of the team. Now taken!!!

I may not have been a perfect mom but God has blessed me so much with 5 gems!!! Couldn't ask for more! God loves me!!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.