Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Day after my first taxotere chemotheraphy

posted by:
Unknown

My 3rd daughter had to fly back to PH to go back to school. Now i dont have my jolly companion to give me moral support.

Today i feel dazed but not much body pains. I guess the medicines they injected to counter the side effects are working until today. So many things on my mind now but my body tells me to just relax.

Yesterday during the chemo, they put the blood pressure monitor on my left foot! In my research i have read that they need to monitor but wondered how they'll do it since they cannot do it on my left hand as it is the operated side and the dextrose is on my right hand.

I can eat much better now than the first four AC chemos wherein i burp all the time for the first five days ( ooops, i still need to do my flashbacks ... To follow ). I do hope this coming days will be just like this. Prayers that things will be just fine are working. Thank you Lord!

Also, just today my son told me he wants to go jogging so i need to buy him jogging suits. I think he is now starting to move on... Praise be to God! This is giving me so much joy already...

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.