Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

My 2nd Daughter

posted by:
Unknown

She will be turning 22 tomorrow! A very responsible, no nonsense, very loving, sweet lady.

How time flies! I could still remember her being my baby. She had been a very good baby, so easy to take care of, never fuzzy, sleeps, drinks her milk, always contented.

Among my girls, she is the most brave and determined. Being the second of the three girls, she has for a time been challenged with middle child syndrome but her being strong and persistent, she had overcome it!

She is such a great person. She took care of me during the most challenging phase of my sickness. A very loving nurse. She would watch out for my diet. She is a disciplined vegetarian with a weakness for sweets!

I may not be a perfect mother but i am truly grateful to God for giving me all my precious gems!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.