Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Blood test before 6th Chemo...

posted by:
Unknown

I have just finished my blood test in a breeze, took me about 10 minutes to reach the hospital then 5 minutes waiting, 2 minutes blood test, done!

Today, until monday (6th chemo, 2nd Tax ), i will enjoy my feeling good state. My brother in law is arriving and we will have bonding and happy eating ( good food only! ) times together. It feels good having visitors. It gives us reason to move around, shop and eat out.

It's thanksgiving day today in America. For me everyday is thanksgiving day. Thank you Lord for giving me another day to be with family and friends.

When you are sick you learn to appreciate all people and all things around you. Life is too short to waste on whining. Of course whenever i don't feel well my spirit gets dragged down but i will just need to look forward to good days ahead.

So many things to do after my treatments, Travel, Wedding, Sell, Renovate, Build then Sell. Everything got on hold but must continue and move on to 2013 and beyond...




hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.