Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Goodbye, our beloved Tito Frank

posted by:
Unknown

Last night i suddenly woke up shaking and feeling very cold. The room temperature was normal 22 C. I woke up my husband and asked him to get me warm water to drink then wore socks and went under a thick blanket till i fell asleep again. After a few hours we received text message that our dear ortho doctor friend passed away. I was just telling my daughters to try to visit him. He was such a good friend doctor to us.

My daughters are all cheerdancers since their high school days till college so whenever they suffer injuries they go directly to him for treatment even in the middle of the night. He would always be there for them and would always be ready, with a smile, to treat them and make them smile thru their injuries and pains. He was supportive of their ( risky ) passion.

My first two daughters are already graduate so he would say they're more safe now. My third daughter is now with the blue babble and he found out that she has scoliosis but still gave her go signal to do her passion after making sure thru xrays that it's not dangerous.

There was a time ( about 11 years ago) we did a fund raising concert and would have practices in our house. We enjoyed those days with them especially after the concert when we watched the video of our performance. We can not stop laughing at ourselves. It was fun!

When i found out about my biopsy result, they ( his wife is my OB ) were the first ones i called to help me. He was already suffering then with liver CA but would still give me moral support. And would always tell me everything will be just fine.

Since i started my chemo in Macau, i would only communicate with them thru texts and FB. They are so helpful and would get for me all the available good supplements. They would order the supplements for me with the doctor's discount!

Life indeed is short and another of my dear friend have gone ahead. Farewell to you my friend.

Tito Frank, you are a very good doctor and friend to my Family. I honor all, you together with tita myrna, have done for us. Your concern for our well being we will forever treasure. Thank you very very much for always being there for us.

We love you and will miss you...

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.