Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Day 2 after 6th chemo

posted by:
Unknown

Yesterday was a good day. I felt quite well without much dizziness. Took my last doze of dexamethasone last night.
The greatest thing for me yesterday was that my son agreed to meet today the TIS adviser on his home study program.

Today i woke up happy and excited to bring my son to his first step of moving on. I just hope and pray God will guide him. I hope he is emotionally stable enough to face the world again.

I guess my additional supplements are helping me a lot too. The AHCC (shiitake mushroom from Japan) seems to have lessened the side effects of Tax chemo. I see my hair is growing back!

Maybe being happy about my son is also helping my disposition and mood. During one of my prayers, i have told God that i can not get well unless my son gets well ahead of me. I guess He is telling me now things will be better.

God is truly good!!!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.