Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

A good Sunday!

posted by:
Unknown

Today i was able to go to mass in the morning then to a birthday lunch then to another birthday party of the classmate of my five year old son. After two weeks of being tied down, finally a good day of no more dizziness and lesser pains, except for a little cramps of my left toes.

Today is the end of the second week and into the third week after the first taxotere chemo. It has been a cycle, first week very bad. Then the second week a little bad. Then the third week is good. Yehey!!!

I am looking forward to a better week ahead. Thank you for being able to go out and enjoy the day. Thank you for a nice cool weather in Macau. My favorite season of the year, temperature is between 20 to 25 degrees centigrade.

All prayers of my dear family and friends are truly working and helping me a lot. Thank you again to all and please continue to keep them coming!!! We are 70.8% through already! Praise be to God, my saviour!



hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.