Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

A good day...

posted by:
Unknown

Today i was able to drive to fetch my son from school. I was forced to drive because it is drizzling and foggy and my husband has meetings so he can not fetch my son. It is quite hard for my maid and son to ride the bus in this weather. Anyway, i was tensed but was able to do it! Actually i think it's what you call adrenalin rush. I was able to overcome the fear that i might not be alert enough to drive, or my headache might make me clumsy. I did it and it makes me feel somehow fullfilled.

I have to treasure little joys. It was funny because i had to call my husband why the car won't start! Then he asked me what i did. Wow, i forgot to press on the brakes first before pushing the start button. Silly me!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.