Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

A day with my five year old son...

posted by:
Unknown

Today i was able to fetch my son at 3:05 pm and stayed with him while he had soccer for an hour 3:30 pm to 4:30pm after which we had the first Parent Teacher Conference scheduled at 4:45pm. Everything was just right on time. My husband was also able to join in.

His teacher explained to us the report card and how my five year old son was the most attentive among all his classmates, especially among the boys.

My son loves reading, drawing, making pretend things, numbers and learning. He always wants to understand everything. His mind is never idle, always with witty questions. He asked me " why are weekends only two days and weekdays five? ". He wants them to be the same!

His mandarin teacher last year was very fond of him. She even said, he is a genius. Even the parents of his classmates loves him.

The best comment his teacher said was that he is top of his class! That is a compliment being the only Filipino! Of course i have always been proud of my son.

He always has the penchant to being first. I am teaching him to just do his best always and that is more important than being number one.

It was his choice to study in Macau. I showed him his options and he said he liked TIS ( The International School of Macau ) because of the playground, the toilets, the rooms and most important, because he wanted to be with his dad!

He hugged and thank me again for being there with him. I told him "as long as mama is not very sick, mama will fetch him but when mama is not well, it is not safe for mama to drive". He knows and prays for me everynight that i get well soon.

God is so good to me, giving me a very handsome, loving, intelligent, responsible and caring son. My prayer is that i could be with him until he finish college.

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.