Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Wednesday

posted by:
Unknown

My left arm is feeling weak and aching every now and then. It is starting to bother me and it is starting to be frustrating. It is like going back to the weeks after surgery. Same feeling minus the soreness of the operated area.

I am thankful it's my left breast. I couldn't imagine how i could cope if it was my right side. I would be completely useless since i am right handed. I could bear not using much my left hand somehow.

Tonite i will try to sleep with pillow on my left hand. I might have slept on my left side and squeezed my left hand. I am feeling improvements on my toes, lesser degree on peripheral neuropathy but still there and still tires easily.

I would not want to be taking painkillers all the time, please aches go away from my body!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.