Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Pink Friday

posted by:
Unknown

Today at my sons' school, everybody is encouraged to wear pink, to support anti bullying drive. It is Pink Shirt day for dress down day. Every month they have a day where you are not required to wear uniform, they can wear casual clothes though usually they have a theme which one can follow.

Yesterday i rode the bus going to the Hospital for my CT Scan. Was there by 3 pm then notified my nurse to check me in. The procedure was done at another department but my nurse was with me all the way, she with another male assistant nurse with my body mold were guiding and assuring me every step.

After the procedure they asked me to stay for a while then i can leave if i don't experience any unusual bad feeling. I was feeling ok so i left to ride the bus. The bus ride home was just fine.

I think i am starting to have running nose and colds. I need to do water therapy which helps me a lot in this situation. My nurse also advised me to drink more water to flush out the radioactive thing they injected before the CT Scan. So its 'hitting two birds with one stone'. A friend told me about alkaline water, but i don't have a source here in Macau.

This morning i woke up with my arms still aching especially my left arm. My legs are still weak but i feel improvements on my toes. The 'peripheral neuropathy' is now lesser, 6 toes out of ten! My fingers are better, my nails starting to show white normal color 9 out of 10. My toe nails improving normal growth 6 out of ten. My pinky toe nails and big toe nails still have dark colors but looking forward to better days ahead!!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.