Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Sunny Sunday

posted by:
Unknown

Clear blue sky at 20 degrees centigrade now in Macau!

Woke up having a headache. My hands and feet are feeling so tired though i practically did not do much yesterday. It has always been this ache since post chemo. I really miss being just ok. I would like to start exercising but my body isn't that ready yet. Maybe, it is tired from resting?!

I shaved my head to let the tiny shoots catch up in length. About 50% is thick and normal already but 50% is just too tiny thin. I also put coconut milk to give my scalp and hair a boost. I am so excited to have at least 2" of hair so i can already not wear head cover. Spring is in already and it doesn't look well if i still cover my head with bonnets. The wig is just fine but i don't feel that comfortable after because of the marks from the garters and gives me sort of small headaches.

My eyebrows are 90% out and needed to pluck already! Yehey i wouldn't need to use my eyebrow pencils anymore! Maybe i could use them as eyeliners because my eyelashes are still not showing up. I will have eyelash extensions once they are officially out and not thick enough! My daughter will accompany me to where she had her eyelash extensions.

So many plans already! I couldn't wait anymore! Please "Pain, Pain go away, come again no other day, little evelyn wants to be well!!"

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.