Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

3rd Radiation Therapy

posted by:
Unknown

Today i had to wake up early to go to my 9am schedule 3rd Radiation Therapy. My second treatment yesterday was at 10 am. Again it was all done in about 20 minutes. All the staff were very friendly even those that don't speak english.

After my therapy i had to bring my son to an opthalmologist for an eye check up and we found out that he is near sighted. We had a portuguese doctor who speaks english well. Then had his lenses changed to his eye grade now.

We had a good lunch at yaohan fastfood. Then we went back home after passing by the water reservoir to take pictures for my son's CTS subject ( video and photography ).

My husband is in PI so i do all the driving. I am forced to do everything though my body is still weak. I am hoping that by stretching myself my body will be trained to be stronger again. I look forward to the day when my joints and muscles would be just the way they were post op!!!



hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.