Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

A Wednesday

posted by:
Unknown

I woke up early to be able to shower ahead of my boys. They have a precise schedule of waking up, taking a bath, eating breakfast and getting ready and going to school. I was even able to have breakfast. I brought them to school then dropped my husband to work then went back home.

I was feeling well enough so i rode the bus to the Kiang Wu hospital for my appointment. I was at the Radiation Therapy Center at 10 am. After only a little while i was called into a room. My body mould was there on the table and i was made to lay down on it. The doctor had to check again the position then did some adjustments and after several on and off moments checking and rechecking she made markings on my skin which will serve as guide for the radiation therapy procedure. It needs to be precise so as not to hit my lungs and heart. With all the adjustments done and their precision i can only hope and pray that the radiation would not harm me in any way but would be able to target and kill any cancer cells still inside my body.

Shoo away all cancer cells!! Farewell to you and never come back again! Ever!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.