Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Cool Tuesday

posted by:
Unknown

I like the weather today, sunny and cool 20 degrees centigrade, perfect spring weather in Macau.

My left arm is better today. I did some stretching in the morning so my muscles won't be sore again. I sometimes feel sudden tiny twitching needle pricks of my left leg. I guess my nerves were somewhat disturbed by the surgery and chemo that they twitch every now and then. Is it only my imagination or it is really happening?

Today i had to pull out / pluck tiny eyebrow hairs! My eyebrows are growing back ( 85%) though they are not yet full grown. I think my eyelashes are 15% back also. My hair are already about 90% but only 30% are about an inch long and 60% are still shoots. I can see that all the pores have shoots already coming out. I think i may need to cut the shoots for them to grow faster. My estimate, according to my research that hair grows about 1/2" a month, i will have good hair length by end of April, maybe by May i will need to go to the Parlor already!

This afternoon, the Radiation Therapy Center called me up to tell me i have appointment tomorrow for radiation at 10:15am. So i will need to sleep early and wake up early so i can eat breakfast then drive my boys to school then go back home to ride the bus to the Hospital. I hope my body will not have bad reactions to the radiation therapy. I need strength of body and mind, as always!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.