Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

My 12th day

posted by:
Unknown

I woke at 1:30 am because of heart burn. At first i got nervous thinking it might be heart attack. I tried to get up to drink water. I felt a little better so i got up and got another glass of water. Tried to relax myself but when i tried to lay down on the bed it acted up again. So i got up to make hot green tea, after drinking i just sat up on the bed searched in the internet until after an hour, was able to catch my sleep again. I woke up again at 6:45am to start the day.

After taking my boys ( 3 including my husband ) to school and work, i drove back home to park the car then rode the bus to Kiang Wu. The radiation was a breeze.

I rode the bus again going home, passed the market to buy fruits. I got banana and papaya and mango to help me prevent heartburn again.

During the time i was awake, i was able to search in the internet about the side effects of my treatments. What i have been feeling was called fatigue, waking up feeling tired and muscles aching. I found out that these can go on until the hormone therapy. Lately i have been feeling little frustration because of these. I just really need to accept these things and fight it out. Acupunture and massage are acceptable remedies to help alleviate the pains. Well, i better go for it soonest!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.