Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Palm Sunday

posted by:
Unknown

My husband and I got foot and body massage. It was a much needed massage to relieve my muscles from side effects of chemo and radiation. My onco approved massage than taking meds. I hope it releases the strain in my muscles, and improve my blood circulation. My toenails seems to be nearing detachment but i still hope they can still revive. The body massage works only on the back and hands. It works well for me since i still have sore left side so full body massage with oil is not yet possible for me. I will surely have one once my radiation soreness is over and done with. Couldn't wait for that relaxing feeling!

My third daughter will be arriving tonight! It's her short school break and she will have summer classes starting april 15. Tomorrow my second daughter will be coming also. She will have break from her nmat review classes. Then my eldest on april 20.

I am looking forward to being with my daughters. I do miss them a lot especially during my treatments and downtimes. It helps me a lot just having some girls talk. Also girls bonding moments called shopping! I do love all my children very much and would want to still be here for them. Here is my prayer.,,

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.