Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Sunday

posted by:
Unknown

Yesterday and today, i am relaxed, no radiation. My husband and i had foot massage in Taipa. Then we had early dinner at an italian restaurant.

During the massage, i felt my toes get their sense back. There was pain during the massage but i think my nerves were loosened and blood circulated again in my toes. Today, i feel my feet improved a lot. There is still joint pains but the ankle, sole and toes are much better!

My left hand still acts up with shooting pains every now and then. I did some stretching this morning and tried exercising my hands the whole day. I hope to wake up with lesser pains. I guess anticipating the pains makes my joints become stiff. Have to fight the pains away! Shoooooo!!! Go away !!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.