Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Cool Tuesday

posted by:
Unknown

Today i had to rush back home after taking my older son to school and My husband to work, to give morning medicines to my five year old son. As usual my feet and left arm still feel weak especially since i was not able to sleep well because my youngest son had fever at 2am and had to give him medicine then watched over him until his fever went down. I was so tired from yesterday as i had to do all the driving the whole day. Had to bring my son to the clinic, also fetched my husband at the airport. I hope i am not abusing my remaining strength. I hope i am not taking my pains for granted. These are only side effects and will soon go away!

I am happy as my third daughter will be studying here in the University of Macau for a semester from august to december! We would be able to be together even for just a semester! Surely it will be a great time for her and us here in Macau! Yehey!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.