Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Busy Monday

posted by:
Unknown

I woke up early for my 9 am appointment with a surgeon at San Teng Hospital. My derma referred me to this surgeon to make excision biopsy on two nodules, one on my right armpit, the other on the middle of my ribs. The surgeon will do it by local anesthesia. He scheduled it on April 15 at 2:30pm.

Then at 10:am i went to Kiang Wu Hospital for my 9th radiation therapy. I rode the bus going to and from the two Hospitals. It was good because the buses i needed to ride all have their terminals at the back of our condo.

Then after fetching my boys at school, we had to go to the Macau Science Center to shoot pictures for my older son's CTS class.

After dinner, we again drove to more places to shoot. It was fun but quite tiring. As advised by my nurse and my daughter, i did stretching of my left arm even with pains and i feel that it is getting better.

When i looked in the mirror, it is official that my eyelashes are now growing back! My eyebrows are 100% back, full grown!

Only my toenails need to recover...



hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.