Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Sleepy day in cool Macau

posted by:
Unknown

Last night after having a delicious dinner and a happy time with good friends, i was able to sleep well. Woke up at 7am to dress up my son for school then went back under the sheets again. Ate breakfast at 9:30 am then went back to bed again! Must be the weather making me sleepy!

Today is the last day of school for my five year old son but i can not fetch him since i am groggy, not safe for me to drive.

Wow! i am 87.5 % thru my chemo treatments already! With all the support from all my family and friends' love and prayers, i will be almost over it!

My doctor gave me instructions to have injections to help my WBC on the 21st of december until the 23rd, to be sure i don't suffer high fever and infections again.

Being in the homestretch already giving me extra boost and strength to looking forward to better days ahead! With all that ups and downs i have been thru, i can't stop thinking how i was able to surpass all these trials.

I am not yet completely done but with all the support, my good doctors, my family and all my loving friends, i will surely make it! God is good! Yehey!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.