Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

; ( three things

posted by:
Unknown


There are three things that they say are a ' No No ' to people having chemotherapy.

One should not forget to take your supplements regularly.
One should not be stressed at all times.
One should not forget to eat properly at all times.

Well, all of these things happened all at the same time to me!! My supplements run out! I was distressed because of that. I became emotionally upset, so upset that i was not able to sleep well and eat properly.

What happened next became the most undesirable thing that could happen to a chemo patient. All my defenses came swirling down. In just 24 hours, i started to develop fever. My body was already down!

This is what they say that chemo patients should be doing everything so as not to let this particular thing to happen to them. It happened to me!! Why me??? I don't understand !!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.