Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

December 18, 2012 - My 7th Chemo

posted by:
Unknown

Today i arrived 10:09 am at the hospital so instead of me being number 5 i became no. 20. I was the last patient to check in to the chemo area. I finished at almost 4 pm. The price of being 9 minutes late, i lost 2 hours. Can not cheat the computerized queuing system. I am supposed to come before 10am.

With the dexametasone i was not able to sleep well yesterday. During the chemo after the first injection i was so sleepy, I dozed off the whole session. The nurse had to wake me to ask if i feel something wrong. She is actually worried about me. Blood pressure monitored on my foot. The session went on smoothly, thanks to all my prayer warriors! God was at my side thru it all.

Teddy was with my high school friend and his wife when he fetched me. It was so nice to see and be with friends after enduring my chemo.

Spending moments just talking with good friends is such a moral boosting thing. Just sharing thoughts, feelings, stories and memories was really so good.

Then we had a good dinner at a portuguese restaurant. The food was great with the white wine ( i am not allowed to drink, poor me ). We had clams and gambas for appetizer. Had ox tongue with yummy sauce and cod fish with potato for main dish. It was a a perfect meal with a perfect company! Thank you Cris and Jackie for your visit spending precious times with us!

Jacob enjoyed your company. I am so happy to see you! Till our next rendezvous! ( In Russia !? )

hr

2 Responses to “December 18, 2012 - My 7th Chemo”

  1. After reading this and since Christmas mood is in the air, I reminisced back to the time where the whole gang will spend hours and hours at your house... eat, drink and be merry (and lots of chismis).. favorite pulutan is broadband and his wifey (wifi we call her).. hahaha.. can you remember them?

    a blessed Christmas Ate Evelyn! regards to Kuya Ted, and hugs for Jacob! Mike&Rea :)

  2. Unknown says:

    Hahaha, yes i missed those years and happy moments of chimosis! We can do it again soon! After all my treatments we will have victory party! Yehey ! Maybe april 2013!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.