Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Going home

posted by:
Unknown

Yesterday was a holiday in Macau so when we followed up the blood test result, the nurse told us that results were there but doctors are off on holiday.

This afternoon, we followed up again and the nurse said maybe doctor will be coming so we just need to wait. I told the nurse that i am sure am okay and tomorrow my husband will need to go to hongkong and nobody can help me check out. Also told her clearly that my doctor endorsed me to another doctor because he is going for holidays and will be back January. The nurse was hesitant to just call and had to convince her i really need to go home already. She understood and told us the doctor will be coming latest 6pm. Teddy's office will be having their xmas dinner at 7pm and it is also important he attends.

At 5pm, the doctor came and read my blood tests results and was very happy to tell us that my blood counts are all good and he will be giving me a ' may go home ' order! We were already home by 530pm!!!

Now i am home with my sons!!

When you have endured all the body pains, the fever, the chills, the weakness, the helplessness and all the painful injections and have reached your threshold, you simply cry out loud to God and tell him " Lord i lift up myself to you, Your will be done". I even told Him, i can not bear it anymore! That is when everything started getting better. He started to take over! I did not need to fight anymore.

Thank you for all the doctors, the nurses, the aides, the cleaners who made my hospitalization much more bearable. They were all so so kind to me!!! And they were all so happy to send me off!!!



hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.