Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

December 17, 2013, Bloodtest for 7th Chemo

posted by:
Unknown

(please note - published a day late)

Today i had my bloodtest for my 7th chemo tomorrow. If the results are good then we will push thru with the 3rd Taxotere ( 7th chemo ).

Yesterday and today, i have been feeling just fine. This morning i have also taken the dexametasone. I do hope everything will be better this cycle. I would want to enjoy my christmas holidays with my family. I am praying hard for no more glitches for me this time please!

Because my source of joys will then be complete, i will not need to force myself to be positive anymore. I am so excited for the holidays. It will be relax and enjoy mode with the family! Ha ha!

Yesterday i was able to do the haircut of all my boys. Just in time for the holidays. Jacob and Justin took a little more time since they had so much hair. Teddy was swift because it was easy to do clean shave. I had to force myself to do it yesterday because when i take the dexametasone my hands seems to become unsteady and i feel a little hyper and need to focus a little more doing things with my hands.
My fine motor skills becomes a little rough...



hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.