Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Recovery day

posted by:
Unknown

Today i was able to drive and take my son to school. He was so happy. In the afternoon, i was also able to fetch him with my maid getting him from the classroom while i waited in the car. I was able to gather my strength and drive.

I still feel a little weak especially my legs but i got to do what i got to do. I just hope i am not overstretching myself again. I wouldn't want to go thru all the sickness, fever and pains again!

Actually, it is not easy to take care of oneself especially when you don't feel well already. Maybe i am not well enough to know my limitations and it is quite hard to be the one disciplining your own self. You can either be too forgiving or too strict. I don't really know but it is never easy, you would always wish someone could be there for you always...


hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.