Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

My birthday

posted by:
Unknown

Wow! Today i am turning 52. So many things have happened and are still happening to me. Sometimes i couldn't think anymore, i just need to let things be.

Maybe my sickness have changed me a lot already. I guess it had to happen to me so i will realize so many things, too many to mention.

Today, only my five year old is here to personally say happy birthday to me. How can i survive without my son by my side. He is truly a gift to me.

Since yesterday, i have lots and lots of birthday greetings. They do matter a lot knowing they are from caring family and friends. Thanks to technology, now my friends from all over the world can greet me instantly, By text messaging, by FB and by email. Its truly great how all of us can be so easily connected!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.