Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

TGIF...

posted by:
Unknown

It's Friday and the temperature is just cool 17 to 20 degrees centigrade. I have been able to bring to school and fetch my son in all the five days of this week. I am starting to regain my strength! I do not have colds anymore and i am over the critical 3 weeks after my last chemo! Yehey! I think i am on my way to recovery!

These past weekdays, i have been able to drive by myself and I (my mind and body) am doing well. Not much body pains anymore. I am now very excited to see my hair back! Sometimes i tend to stare but my daughter told me not to. The more i look at it, the slower it will grow back. Well, i couldn't help my excitement. I really missed my eyebrow, eyelashes and hair! I will have extensions as soon as it is possible!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.