Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

My last chemo

posted by:
Unknown

It seems like it was just yesterday that i was so anxious about starting my treatments. I was so afraid and dreaded the days ahead. Wow! Now i can't believe that i have done it. Maybe it should be we have done it! I could not have overcome all the difficulties without all the help and prayers and moral support from my family and friends.

All i need to do now is to make sure i don't get exposed to bad elements these coming three weeks when my wbc goes down and my immune system is down. That would be easier now as i know already how bad it can get if i don't do what i must. My supplements are complete. My mood is up. I am looking forward to my incoming visitors! I am happy when i have visitors showing their love and concern. One of the perks of getting sick, hehe.

God has been taking care of me. He has given me everything i needed. Good and caring doctors, supportive husband and children ( yes even my son is healed by God ), very loving friends who prays a lot for me, family who will never give up on me, all my FB friends who will always be there praying for me, i really couldn't ask for anything more.

God loves me even during times i questioned and doubted His plans for me. Even in all my imperfections, he help me by the hand throughout my chemo journey. God is truly good!

Next will be five weeks of radiation therapy! That will be easier!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.