Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Sunday

posted by:
Unknown

Today, after going to Hongkong yesterday, my feet are sore and my back is painful. I guess i have overstretched my weak muscles. Maybe i still need to slowly break in first or train my muscles to exercise again. After almost seven months of being sedentary, i need to start moving around.

I should help myself not to be over excited. I may feel stronger already but deep inside, i still need to be very careful not to harm my body. I need to control my mind not to be overconfident.

I still need to be always careful. Lately i have friends suffering badly from recurrence of their cancer. It's terrible just thinking about how they suffered again. I should not get depressed but its telling me how bad it can get if i am not careful all the time.

Wow, can i do it? Will i be able to fight all the time? Will i be strong enough to win my battle? So many doubts, uncertainties and questions.

I will need the help of my family, friends and most especially my God!!!





hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.