Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

December 26 to 30, 2012

posted by:
Unknown

(Dec. 26)
We had to leave for Hongkong and check in a hotel at Tsim tsa tsui area. We have a 9am appointment the next day at the US embassy in Hongkong for our family visa renewal and our 5 year old new visa application.

(Dec. 27)
We were able to reach the embassy on time and was able to completely submit all papers for the interview. The consul didn't ask for anything even though we brought tons of supporting papers. She just asked our five year old son who his mom and dad are, of course he pointed to us.

We were expecting and ready to stay five days in Hongkong and wait for our passports back but the consul was so kind enough and told us she will issue back our passports with visa the next day! It was sort of 'express', such a nice lady consul! After the embassy, we went to Kowloon Tong station for ice skating of our two girls and two sons at the Festival mall.

(Dec. 28)
My girls and my five year old went to Disneyland while i, my husband and my son stayed in the hotel. I somehow needed to rest. Started to drink Pei pak kao and it helped tame my cough! In the afternoon my husband went back to the US embassy to pick up our passports with US visas. My 15 year old son and i went to Uniqlo beside our hotel for his much needed garments. He has grown so fast!

(Dec. 29)
The next day we were supposed to go to ocean park but it was raining so we decided to just go instead to Festival Mall for shopping and ice skating for my sons and daughter.

(Dec. 30)
We had to check out the hotel and just left our baggage in the hotel then proceeded to ocean park. My girls and 15 yr old son went to the rides together while my husband and i went to rides with our five year old son. By 7 pm we were ready to ride bus back to admiralty station where we had dinner at the Genki Sushi at the station. After that we took the MTR back to our hotel then walked to the ferry terminal for the last trip back to Macau. US visa renewal - Mission accomplished and our family had such great bonding and happy times together!!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.