Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

December 21 to 24, 2012

posted by:
Unknown

My doctor gave me instructions to have daily injections to help my white blood count from going very low again for four days from December 21 to 24. The medicines were issued to me by the hospital pharmacy then i just needed to bring them to the health center with instructions by my onco for them to inject on my right arm. I just needed to walk a block from our place every morning to the center. It was such a breeze...

I was feeling my body becoming weak again, colds and sore throat already starting. The injections and my supplements and vitamins and lots of water somehow kept me afloat.

My family being complete made things easier for me to think positive. It somehow
gave me extra boost! I was able to get thru the lows again!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.