Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Another day...

posted by:
Unknown

So many thoughts on my mind now. I am happy that my chemo are all done with and i am now trying to pass away time so i could recover my strength back. It should be that simple but other emotions keep getting into me.

Uncertainty, i am not yet 100% sure that my chemo had been able to get all cancer cells in my body. I have yet to undergo another treatment scheme to try to eradicate all remaining cancer cells ( goodbye cancer cells forever please!!! )

I know i need to undergo all of these just so i could increase my chances. We are all doing everything possible and just need to hope and pray that everything works out fine.

Today, i am feeling a little sad because the possibility of recurrence is almost certain. Almost all people i know have had recurrences and that is when it gets worst.

I have to work really really hard to be able to fight off the cancer cells. Everything that i should be doing from now on, will be to fight it out.

I know i will need all prayers, all support all the love and understanding of all my family and friends and most especially God my Saviour!!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.