Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Rest day...

posted by:
Unknown

After a hectic day yesterday, i was not able to wake up to take my son to school. I just didn't have enough energy to pull him out of bed, give him a bath and drive him to school. He has been sick with colds and was given medications for three days. He seemed ready to go back but waking him up was a real challenge and i didn't have the energy. Anyway, i decided for both of us to just rest today.

We had extended sleep up to 9am. I just feel weak and just little tingling pains on my arms and legs. I do hope these will be my last episodes. I had fallen to naps twice, in the morning and afternoon. My body was not willing to go out do anything.

Rest was all i did today, trying very hard that little pain in my throat will go away. Drank as much water as i can. Took all my supplements. Things will be better soon...

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.