Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

My sister and family visiting me!

posted by:
Unknown

Today i still feel somewhat weak but inspired since i will be having visitors arriving tonite! When you have been down and out for six months it does help a lot to be inspired to be up and about!

One of the realizations of being sick is visitors helps a lot to boost your moods! You learn to appreciate all the people that come to see you and hope you well. I know i have not been the most thoughtful person ever but now one of my resolutions would be to be the more caring and thoughtful person i can be.

Thank God for technology as it gives me more ways to get in touch with my loved ones! Texts, FB, viber, skype, God is truly great for giving us these numerous ways and means! Now i can always express myself to my family and friends!!!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.