Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Thank God it's Friday

posted by:
Unknown

It was a very busy day today. I had to drive my sons to school because my husband had to leave early for Hongkong. After taking breakfast i brought my visitor friend to a garment shop for bargains. She and I were able to get very good priced nice items.

Then i had to fetch my sons from school after that had to go to the hospital to get my papers for my radiation therapy. Again the persons i have dealt with were very helpful. I think they know my case and are giving me extra kindness for it.

After the hospital my visitor together with my youngest son went to fetch my husband. We had a good dinner before we brought our friend to the airport. It had been so nice to share moments with long lost friends! So many stories and sharings to tell.

All these while my legs and feet are feeling tired and painful but was able to fight it off. I had to do what i got to do! I was still able to do everything out of sheer determination. I just hope these pains will go away soon!!



hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.