Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Friday

posted by:
Unknown

Today i tried so hard to do things using positive thinking ( maybe it could just be in my mind ) but to no avail. I still felt the pains on my hands and legs. It's getting to be frustrating already and the thought that it can be a sign of metastasis even made it worse.

Feeling not good, i went back to research again on the side effects of Taxotere. I ran thru the list only to find out that all these pains are part of the side effects of the chemo and it will go away but it may take months and some even take them a year.

After all these facts, i could only pray that all of these are just part of the side effects only and that my chemo was able to attack my cancer cells. I know in my heart that God uses all my doctors, all the available medicines and all the knowledge and scientific researches done to heal my sickness. My prayer ' Oh my Dear God, please completely take away my pains and make me strong and feel useful again'....

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.