Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Foggy Thursday

posted by:
Unknown

Yesterday i went to the Kiang Wu hospital to give my papers and meet with the doctor. I have a chinese lady doctor and she explained to me and my husband about the radiation therapy treatment for me, i will be having 5 days ( mon to fri ) a week for 5 weeks. Each treatment will last about only 15 mins. They will need to do CTScan on me prior to start of radiation to make a treatment plan. I was asked to go back this morning and they made my body mould, also put some markers on my breast skin which i should not erase until after all the treatments are done. My lady doctor was there to see to it that the markers are correct. I will be having permanent position during treatments with my hands up above my head.

My husband just dropped me off the hospital. After my mould was done i can leave and just go back for my CTScan at 3 pm. On my way out to look for a ride back home i found out that the 7a bus stop is just at the exit of the hospital. That 7a bus terminal is just at the back of our condo and it will be such a blessing as i will not need to bring and drive and park ( always full carparking ) a car for my treatments, i can easily ride the bus home. Another blessing, less stress for me!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.