Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Saturday..

posted by:
Unknown

Yesterday I had my blood test and will see my onco this Monday. My doctor had additional blood tests done to check my cancer cells status or count. I am hoping that the results would be favorable. Hope my chemo treatments were able to attack the cancer cells!

Today, my feet are still sore and my toes numb, though i can say by a lesser degree. These are very minor discomforts to handle considering all that i have been thru. My body has started to recover slowly.

I was able to do haircuts of my two sons. Oh how they had lots of hair! And it made me miss my hair so much! Please grow back fast, my dear hair. I want to use my Flex shampoo and hair conditioner!

We were able to buy chinese costumes for the chinese new year program and celebration at Jacob's school. He looked very handsome in it!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.