Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Chinese New Year

posted by:
Unknown

Last night we went to Macau tower for dinner and to see the parade and fireworks. It was 7pm when we arrived for dinner then the parade started at 8pm then at 10pm the 22 minutes long fireworks. It was great for me because my 15 year old son was with us.

He now has CTS subject which is photography and video and we went out to help him find scenes he can take pictures of. Also the fireworks he needs to shoot video for his file, maybe for future use. I am just so glad we ( his dad and brother with me ) were able to spend time together.

Yesterday i received message about a batchmate who passed away. I felt sad because i was planning to meet her this april to share and ask details about her case. Again, i was not able to do my plan as with a previous friend also.

Today i received message from a friend who went to the wake. I asked her to interview and know the details. Well my batchmate was a stage 2C diagnosed 2009 and also had chemo, then radiation then oral meds then november 2012 she had leg pains and got worse then her cancer metastasized to her bones then liver, then...

Mine is stage 3a! a notch higher than hers and now i feel very insecure as things really can get worse. I used to be a very optimistic person but as so many trials came my way i started to change. I now have doubts in my mind. I don't know if all that i have doing is enough to buy me more time. I don't know if my pains are only in my imagination or if i need to worry about them. Every little thing i do whether it be the food i am eating or the supplements i am taking, will they be right or enough. So many questions...

I may not be that optimistic anymore but even as my strength is not as it was before, i am still a fighter! Yes i will continue to do whatever i can even in my weakness to fight. With all the support of my family and friends, i will fight! for God is with me!

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.