Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Foggy Tuesday

posted by:
Unknown

Today Macau is misty foggy with temperature of 20 degrees centigrade. I was able to drive and bring my son to school and my husband to work. I am feeling ok but still a little weak.

Yesterday i met with my oncologist who have endorsed me to the radiologist for my radiation therapy. I asked him about my feet and he said its part of the side effects but it will go away. I just really need to be patient.

Patience is such a virtue. I have been learning this virtue a lot. It takes time to heal. It takes time for my hair to grow back. It takes time to learn. It takes time for my strength to grow back.

Lately maybe because i was too excited about finishing my last chemo, i am starting to become uneasy. I shouldn't overwhelm myself. One day at a time. The side effects i thought would end on the third week after my last chemo. My cbc is okay but it takes time, so they say before everything goes back to normal.

Well, i mustn't expect to go back to my state before the surgery as there are permanent difference to my left chest and arm already. Just no more of the side effects would be my goal.

Come to think of it. I have already gone a long way. I have overcome so many and i shouldn't be afraid anymore. God has been showing me His mercy, His kindness and His love for me. I have a Great God!


hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.