Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

My Fingernails and Toenails

posted by:
Unknown

After three months since my last chemo therapy, my fingernails are halfway normal already! So in another three months they will be completely back to normal! It takes six months to completely have new fingernails. Except for my left middle finger which still has a gray line (previously black).

As for my toenails, my big toes has just started to have normal growth and it is taking more time for them to grow. Usually the toenails are really halfway slower. I cut my toenails every other time that i cut my fingernails. Soooo it will be taking double the fingernails. I think my bigtoe nails will be normal in 8 months time. In the meantime i should just try to cover them as much as i can or just put nail polish. I wonder if the dying nail will be damaged if i put nail polish on them. Maybe i will try to research first...





hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.