Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

25th Radiation Therapy ( April 10, 2013 )

posted by:
Unknown

Had my last (25th) radiation therapy today. Was supposed to be a good milestone but had to ask my radiation oncologist about my left arm which pain had been bothering me and she told me it can be caused by bone metastasis. Had it xrayed and told me she will be getting results by friday and will be calling me by then.

Lately i had been feeling weaker and the pain sometimes shoots up that i need to drink painkillers. I had been telling myself it was just side effects but it doesn't really go away.

Last monday during my meeting with my oncologist i told him about the pain and he gave me instructions to have blood tests this friday then meet with him again on monday.

I am now trying to get info about bone metastasis and checked on the symptoms and i think i am getting all the signs.

With the on and off pains i am feeling now, i think i am being prepared to look and reconsider everything again.

hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.