Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

Recovery...

posted by:
Unknown

Eight months after my last chemotherapy and five months after my radiation therapy, all my nails have recovered fully and i have three inches of hair already! During the treatments, all seemed so far fetched, as if it can never happen. But it is now happening. I cut my last trace of the dead nails on my big toes yesterday.

I am seeing my doctor this October for my semi annual blood tests and check up. Praying the results would be as perfect as my hair and nails!.

I am planning to ask my doctor to refer me to a physical therapist as my left hand has not fully recovered yet. There are times pain still radiates from my shoulder joint and bothers me. I try some stretching but i guess i am not able to do it properly. My disposition is still bothered by this aches at times but, of course, i have gone a long long way already on this battle to not continue...

I am recovering...



hr

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.