Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

About myself

posted by:
Unknown

I am a mom to five children 25 y. o. girl, 21 y. o. girl,18 y. o. girl,15 y. o. boy and 5 y. o. boy. I was diagnosed last June 2012 to stage 3b breast cancer and am now undergoing chemotherapy. Having so much time alone, I was inspired to create my blog so I maybe able to share my thoughts along my journey thru my battle with breast cancer. This will be my journal and I want to share my story...

hr

One Response to “About myself”

  1. my prayers are always with you...
    with the utmost hope that your ordeal will soon be through

    glad that you have a very supportive family
    a great husband and children that bring joy to everybody

    parents, friends, relatives and likewise me
    a beautiful world for you, we pray to thee


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.